Raising The Bar
Time & Location
About the Event
Organisations and team leaders are signing their people up for Away Day experiences as a way to rejuvenate, reconnect and appreciate them. What have you got planned?
SVH Inc. would like to invite you to join us for this unique Away Day experience imbued with Learning, Holistic Wellbeing, Networking Opportunities and Giving, taking place at Hazlewood Castle, one of our select destination partners.
This away day experience is SVH Inc's response to West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce social impact business initiative encouraging businesses to act responsibly by increasing their social impact in and around Yorkshire. The initiative by WNY Chamber is also called Raising The Bar.
We are raising the bar by creating an away day experience that encourages organisations to appreciate its people by supporting their wellbeing, learning and development and mental health.
What It Includes
- Certification for Continuous Professional Development
- 2-Course Lunch
- A tour of the historic Hazlewood Castle
- Wellness Bag
- Reflexology treatment with Reflexology with Jayne
- Live Music with Sam the Violinist
- Behavioural self/Team assessment using DISC with feedback (Optional)
- Boosting Positivity using Gratitude with Jo Thackwray of JK Coaching
- Being LinkedIn credible with Nigel Cliffe of Value Exchange
- Mental Health and Wellbeing at work with Valentina Hynes of SVH Inc.
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) points from Certificate
- Improved Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Impoved Brand Loyalty
- Improved Engagement
- Improved Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Improved LinkedIn understanding and use
- Improved Positiity and Gratitude
Who It's For?
Organisations looking to reward, appreciate and motivate their employees, members or clients.
- Standard£130+£3.25 Service fee£130+£3.25 Service fee0£0
- SuperCharged£145+£3.63 Service fee£145+£3.63 Service fee0£0